Need Legal Advice?
Get A FREE CONSULTATION
Let's chat. Call Today.
Douglas Jalaie, Esq.
Los Angeles Attorney at Law
510 W. 6th St., Suite 1110
Los Angeles, CA 90081
Attorney Jalaie is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association Immigration Section, and the State Bar of California.
He is certified to practice immigration law throughout the United States and at United States embassies abroad.
Attorney Jalaie represents immigrants in United States with the following issues:
- Removal defense for cases before the United States Department of Justice (Immigration Court)
- Adjustment of Status and Citizenship Applications before the United States Department of Homeland Security (Green Card and Citizenship)
- Non-Immigrant Visa Petitions before the United States Department of State (consular processing at United States foreign embassies)
- Asylum and Refugee Applications before the United States Department of Justice and United States Department of Homeland Security
- Criminal Defense before the State of California
Areas of Practice
Helping Immigrants one case at a time.